If you receive payments from us by cheque, we may have asked you to provide us with your bank details so that we can pay you by BACS. This means that we put the money directly into your bank account. You will receive your payments faster than if we were to send you a cheque. They are the rights we need to install and maintain our equipment on private land, and usually in the form of a travel agreement (licence) or relief (an act) for wiring and mast. For substation facilities, land rights are generally allocated in the form of a transfer or lease. A written agreement between us and the landowner. It gives us permission to install, maintain or repair the network equipment on their property. We could pay them a fee. Wayleave agreements allow us to install and maintain our equipment on private property or certain types of buildings, such as. B residential blocks.

We need an agreement to install or repair Openreach appliances on private land, where they complete services to people who are not the rightful owner of the land. For example, providing services to a customer. If the owner of the land or property is also the person requesting our service, we do not need to walk. The right of access to the country is granted by a land right that can be a personal agreement between us and the Grantor (path) or a permanent right to the country (servitude/facilitation). Wayleave Property Ownership Contract (annual rental payment) You will find your information on the documents we have already sent you. Please indicate the path reference if you have one. It starts with SA or NA and NI if you are in Northern Ireland. These are wires that “fly” over a field of telegraph pylons on another ground.

Sometimes we can install them without the need for a lane, but only if: if we need permission to install new appliances on private land, we send a travel app to the landowner. These include the route plan, the agreement and the explanation of why we need permission. Once this has been signed and returned to the signalling team, it gives us permission to install the device on the landowner`s property. Yes, but only if the path is for devices on your land that provide services to a third party. He is someone with whom you have nothing to do legally. We have standard rates that you can ask to see. In some cases, there will be no voluntary agreement and we can rely on our legal powers to forcefully guarantee the corresponding land rights. In such circumstances, where it is not possible to reach an agreement and where there is no alternative design solution. Before entering the legal powers, the circumstances and consequences to be given to the SPEN project, the land offer and the client must be verified. The costs of using legal powers are in addition to your tracking costs. To change or provide us with your payment details, fill out this form.